UPDATE: POSITION FILLED!
We’re excited to announce that we are hiring for an in house seamstress. Please forward this post along to any qualified and interested individuals!
Position: Sewer/ Cutter/ Machine Operator/ Fashion Student
Are you a creative and motivated go-getter with experience sewing on industrial machines? This position is for a talented and passionate seamstress with a young mind, who is looking to work enthusiastically and grow with a fresh, innovative company.
A minimum of 2 years industrial sewing experience, preferably sewing and cutting intimate apparel. Additionally, designing, patternmaking, and managerial experience preferred.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
1. Use our patterns and tech packs to cut and sew bras, underwear, and loungewear.
2. Be confident and comfortable working with stretch fabrics, as well as the intricacies of bra construction.
3. Sew on industrial machines including straight, coverstitch, overlock, and pearl.
4. Work independently and neatly across a broad range of tasks.
5. Communicate effectively as the candidate will be working very closely with the owners.
6. Be positive, and passionate about learning new skills.
7. Have a sense of humor and a hankering for adventure!
More about Impish Lee:
1. We are a sister-owned and run, small, vertically integrated company with a relaxed, yet exciting work environment.
2. Our company structure provides unlimited opportunity for growth depending on your interests.
3. We boast a first-to-market service and and a better made, fit, and individualized product in the booming industry of mass customization.
If you have great attention to detail, are energetic, autonomous, and highly motivated, love sewing, lingerie, and working with interesting minds and innovative concepts, want to be a part of a pioneering future, and appreciate long sentences, than this job is for you!
This position is FULL TIME.
– Minimum 2 years sewing stretch materials on industrial machines.
– Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design, Business, or related field.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcome job applications from all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Note describing why you’re interested in working at Impish Lee
2) Your resume